To be on our staff at Martin Waymire, you must share and practice our four core values:
- Excellence always,
- Continue to learn and grow, and
- Win with balance.
Team members who get, want and live those four values make it possible for Martin Waymire to deliver on our company passion: working for clients who are making Michigan a better place.
But how can we truly know if we are doing a good job, if we are meeting our clients’ expectations? The most important and effective way is to ask our clients. Every year, we conduct a client satisfaction survey. The purpose is to identify, through our clients’ daily experiences with us, our strengths and weaknesses, where our performance shines, and where we must improve. If we’re not getting the job done, who better than our clients to tell us.
The results of our latest client satisfaction survey are in. The key findings in summary:
- Our clients rated our overall quality of work at 8.9 out a possible best score of 10. The 8.9 score is slightly improved from our previous client satisfaction survey, but statistically pretty much the same. Still, our goal is to be at 9 or higher, so we have room to improve.
- Our clients scored the skill level of our agency’s leaders and staff at 9.8 out of a possible 10.
- Our clients would hire us again (9.3 out of 10) and recommend us to potential new clients (9.2 out of 10).
We’re thrilled, of course. We know, with confidence, that our clients are broadly satisfied with our performance.
However, we also learned a couple important areas where we can improve. Because the survey is anonymous, some clients use it as an opportunity to ask for more or fewer meetings, for our staff to pay more attention to a particular issue or work product, to pay closer attention to details, and more.
Here are some of the written comments we received from our clients:
- “Outstanding team with exemplary experience.”
- “I am very happy with the results … and the service.”
- “Extremely pleased with the talent of the staff, service excellence, outcomes delivered as promised.”
- “Martin Waymire is a top-notch firm that provides strategic communications services, advice and counsel. Its partners and staff members have a myriad of experience that complement our communications team and adds value to the work we provide.”
- “MW’s team approach is amazing. MW staff do an excellent job of complementing each other’s strengths.”
We love our clients, too. Each one is working to make Michigan a better place, and we’re thrilled to have their confidence and to be along for the journey.