We’re excited to announce that the firm won nine first-place and other awards for public relations excellence in 2015 in competitions with agencies and organizations from across Mid-Michigan and the East Central United States.
Martin Waymire won three first-place awards in the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) 2015 Diamond Awards competition for the East Central states of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Martin Waymire also won two first-place Pinnacle Awards in the PRSA Central Michigan Chapter’s 2016 PACE Awards competition.
In total, the firm won five PACE awards and four awards in the East Central U.S. Diamond Awards competition. The awards were announced on April 14 at the annual PACE Awards event held in Lansing.
The only way a firm wins these types of awards is to have great clients and an exceptional team of practitioners, and we are fortunate and thrilled to have both. We’re grateful to be recognized for the work we and our clients do to make Michigan a better place.
Martin Waymire’s nine PR excellence awards are:
- First-place Diamond Award for the entry “Growing Bridge Readership through Social Media Marketing.” The client is Bridge Magazine.
- First-place Diamond Award for the campaign entry “Michigan Retailers Association’s Buy Nearby Campaign.” The client is the Michigan Retailers Association.
- First-place Diamond Award for the campaign entry “Lansing Board of Water and Light Reputation Management.” The client is the Lansing Board of Water & Light.
- Merit Award for the Diamond Awards entry “Creating a Smarter Anesthesia Delivery Model.” The client is the Michigan Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- First-Place Pinnacle Award in the PACE Awards competition for the Michigan College Access Network annual report.
- First-place Pinnacle Award in the PACE Awards competition for “50 Years of Beam Line” at Michigan State University.
- Award of Excellence in the PACE Awards competition for “Michigan Health & Hospital Association Communications Audit.”
- Award of Excellence in the PACE Awards competition for “Growing Bridge Readership through Social Media and Digital Marketing.”
- Award of Achievement in the PACE Awards competition for “Driving Traffic to Michigan Future’s 2015 Report through Social and Digital Marketing.”