Digital Media Strategist
Do you have a passion for making Michigan a better place? Want to be part of one of the most distinguished strategic communications teams in Michigan? Want to receive national recognition for your work?
Martin Waymire is seeking a social and digital media strategist with excellent writing, digital content strategy and social media advertising experience along with knowledge of and an interest in public policy.
The right candidate will have three or more years of social media management experience including the design, development and execution of digital advertising campaigns, and will share our agency’s core focus and passion to “Make Michigan a better place.” Experience working in or with state or local government, associations, advocacy organizations, public relations and advertising agencies or a related organization is preferred.
- Experience creating content for and managing advertising campaigns on major social and digital platforms, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Excellent verbal and written skills; familiarity with AP Style
- Professional writing experience, especially writing for the web, electronic communications and/or blogs
- Experience designing graphics/ads for digital and social campaigns, using design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and/or Canva
- Working knowledge of popular website content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, professional writing, business and/or related fields
Our team likes to balance hard work and play. We are adept at working both independently and with a team while successfully balancing multiple projects and deadlines. We also expect our team members to be entrepreneurial by nature and seek opportunities for professional and personal growth, as well as the growth of the agency.
Interested? Send your letter and resume to email@example.com
Public Relations Specialist
Want to help our team win a sixth Silver Anvil? Want to be part of one of the most recognized strategic communications firms in Michigan? We’re hiring a Digital Media Strategist and Public Relations Specialist.
We are seeking a public relations specialist with excellent writing, media relations, high level PR strategy and implementation, knowledge of and an interest in public policy, experience in or working with state and local government in Michigan, and experience working in or with public relations or advertising agencies.
The right candidate will have five or more years of PR experience and share our agency’s core focus and passion: to “Make Michigan a better place.” You will be considered if you like to work and play hard, you work well independently and with a team of exceptionally talented communicators, you have a track record of successfully managing multiple projects and clients at the same time, and you have a demonstrated ability to generate new business. Send your letter and resume by July 30, 2021 to Andie Creamer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to paying annual salaries and benefits, Martin Waymire will seek to pay bonuses to all account service and support staff based on their individual performance and the performance of the company. In part, bonuses will be based on the relative success of individual staff members achieving their key accountabilities.